November 6, 2008

Lubricate The Body & Mind

A mid week treat with Annie

LOCATION:
The Franklin Fountain
116 Market Street


A week or so ago I stumbled upon what might have been heaven in Philadelphia, better known as, The Franklin Fountain.
Unfortunately I think the devil created this place of pure wonderment because I found it to be torturous that I wasn't able to shove my face into every barrel of ice-cream on display. Also, it almost turned me on like when I see a Joe The Jeweler ad. It's so unnatural.


Snack time:

Annie orders a Banana Split For My Baby.
Which after seeing this devil creation, I wanted to taser her and run away with her amazing looking treat. But I found self control.


I decided to be boring, because I am ignorant with dairy, and order a root beer float. Unfortunately for me the description did not say anything about it being 10 feet tall.
After I took a sip I realized that this wasn't an A+W Rootbeer kind of float. It had a very old timey taste to it. I felt very 142 A.D. drinking it.

The only thing that would have made this trip a lot better was if we had listened to our inner child and ordered that fucking pie too.

Written by Brent

No comments: